Overview of the LEAD Still Image Reader and Writer Filters
- Create videos from a series of still images
- Save still images from videos
Support for more than 150 still image file formats, including:
- Support for both single and multi-page image files
- Adjust the playback frame rate for a list of still image files
- Register the still image filter with file extensions for automatic playback and streaming
- Flexible still image output settings, including auto-incremented file names
- Developers can control the LEAD Still Image filters with included .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
Technology Related to Still Image Reader and Writer Filters
Download the Full Evaluation
The Full Evaluation Download includes all LEADTOOLS Document, Medical, Imaging, and Vector technologies for all development and target platforms.
Documentation Links for Still Image Reader and Writer Filters
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include Still Image Reader and Writer Filters
LEADTOOLS Multimedia is specifically designed for the development of audio/video applications across a wide variety of industries, including defense, broadcast, and security. The Multimedia SDK offers developers a full range of technologies that turn normally complex DirectShow and Media Foundation projects into simple tasks. The integration of core multimedia functionality, such as playback, capture, conversion, and processing into applications, is easier than ever before with LEADTOOLS Multimedia.
The LEADTOOLS Multimedia Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of multimedia development technology that provides developers with everything they need to create enterprise-level multimedia applications for a wide variety of industries, including defense, broadcast, security, and more. By bundling features from the Multimedia SDK, DVD Module, Streaming Module, MPEG-2 Transport Module, Imaging Pro SDK, and Distributed Computing SDK, Multimedia Suite offers a tremendous value for the world-class technology it provides.
NOTE: LEADTOOLS DirectShow Filters are very diverse and cover the gamut of multimedia features and technologies. Many filters are included with the base SDK products above, while some can be added á la carte or bundled together with various add-on modules. See the Multimedia Product Comparison Chart for more details on how to obtain each DirectShow Filter.