CityDesk is a simple desktop web content management system that runs on your Windows desktop, using any web server. Unlike other content management systems which need to be installed on a web server, CityDesk is just a Windows program that generates a site and transfers it to any web server automatically, using FTP or file copy. Our Windows-based user interface is much faster and easier to use than web browser interfaces
- Hierarchical Folders let you keep your site organized
- Templates make it easy to create lots of articles with the same formatting
- Automatically generate tables of contents
- Anyone who can use a word processor can update the site
- Maintain a site in multiple languages painlessly
Powerful Content Management
Mr. Spolsky, CEO of Fog Creek Software, used LEADTOOLS Raster Imaging Pro to implement a basic image editor in CityDesk, allowing general imaging functionality such as rotating, scaling, cropping and undo.
"Without LEADTOOLS I couldn't have added a nice image editing feature to our product CityDesk with less than a week of work."
- Joel Spolsky, Fog Creek Software