Thank you for your interest in the Leadtools.Barcode package!
Encode, detect, and decode 1D and 2D barcodes from live camera feeds and static images. LEADTOOLS supports more than 100 barcode types and sub-types, including UPC, EAN, Code 128, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, and many more.
The following information is to help you to get started using LEADTOOLS as quickly as possible. If you have any questions after reviewing this information, do not hesitate to contact support via chat or email!
Free Technical Support
Free technical support is available starting with your evaluation and continuing all of the way through deployment of your application. We offer many ways to get support including live chat, email, forums, phone, and more.
Browse our online help for comprehensive documentation on all LEADTOOLS objects and functions. In addition to the API reference, you will find tutorials, setup guides, and code snippets to help you along your journey.
Package Install Scripts for Leadtools.Barcode
Downloadable Demo Source Code Related to Leadtools.Barcode
- All Projects (OCR, Barcode, Forms, Converter, Viewer, PACS)
- This collection of projects includes all functionality available in LEADTOOLS NuGet packages. Springboard your development using these projects for OCR, Barcode, Document Viewing and Conversion, Forms Recognition, DICOM, PACS, and more for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, Xamarin, and Web development.
- Barcode Projects
- Includes projects and sample images for detecting, reading, and writing barcodes such as UPC, EAN, Code 128, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, and more for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, and Xamarin development
Code Tips Related to Leadtools.Barcode
These Code Tips are specifically targeted to this package:
- Extract PDF417 Data using the AAMVAID class
- Read and Write UTF-8 Characters in QR Code
- Read/Write Barcodes using LEADTOOLS .NET Standard Libraries
These Code Tips are related to this package's dependencies:
Documentation Links Related to Leadtools.Barcode
These documentation links are specifically targeted to this package:
These documentation links are related to this package's dependencies:
- Leadtools Introduction
- Leadtools.Codecs Introduction
- Leadtools.Drawing Introduction
- Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Color Introduction
- Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Core Introduction
- Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Effects Introduction
- Leadtools.ImageProcessing.SpecialEffects Introduction
- Leadtools.Svg Introduction