IOcrEngine ocrEngine = OcrEngineManager.CreateEngine(OcrEngineType.LEAD, false); ocrEngine.Startup(null, null, null, null); ocrEngine.AutoRecognizeManager.Run(@"C:\in.tif", @"C:\out.pdf", DocumentFormat.Pdf, null, null);
Thank you for your interest in the Leadtools.Ocr package!
Rapidly develop robust, accurate, and extremely fast OCR and Forms Recognition and Processing applications that extract text and data. OCR Technology converts document images to text-searchable and editable formats such as PDF, PDF/A, DOC, DOCX, XML, and XPS. Supports character sets for more than 40 languages.
The following information is to help you to get started using LEADTOOLS as quickly as possible. If you have any questions after reviewing this information, do not hesitate to contact support via chat or email!
Free Technical Support
Free technical support is available starting with your evaluation and continuing all of the way through deployment of your application. We offer many ways to get support including live chat, email, forums, phone, and more.
Browse our online help for comprehensive documentation on all LEADTOOLS objects and functions. In addition to the API reference, you will find tutorials, setup guides, and code snippets to help you along your journey.
Package Install Scripts for Leadtools.Ocr
Example Code Snippets
Dim ocrEngine As IOcrEngine = OcrEngineManager.CreateEngine(OcrEngineType.LEAD, False) ocrEngine.Startup(Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing) ocrEngine.AutoRecognizeManager.Run(@"C:\in.tif", @"C:\out.pdf", DocumentFormat.Pdf, Nothing, Nothing)
Downloadable Demo Source Code Related to Leadtools.Ocr
- All Projects (OCR, Barcode, Forms, Converter, Viewer, PACS)
- This collection of projects includes all functionality available in LEADTOOLS NuGet packages. Springboard your development using these projects for OCR, Barcode, Document Viewing and Conversion, Forms Recognition, DICOM, PACS, and more for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, Xamarin, and Web development.
- OCR and Forms Projects
- Includes projects to show accurate and extremely fast OCR and Forms Recognition and Processing technology that extracts text and data from images. OCR technology converts document images to text-searchable and editable formats such as PDF, PDF/A, DOC, DOCX, XML, and XPS. Supports character sets for more than 40 languages. Forms recognition and processing technology detects and processes unstructured and semi-structured documents such as bubble forms, invoices, applications/tax forms, checks, passports, driver's licenses, business cards, and credit cards. LEADTOOLS Forms uses an advanced combination of OCR, OMR, ICR, barcode, and intelligent image processing techniques, image cleanup and more to automate the extraction of text from complex documents.
- Document Converter Projects
- Includes projects that convert to and from any document or raster image file and perform document-to-document conversion at 100% accuracy without the need for OCR for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, and Xamarin development.
- Document Viewer (.NET) Projects
- Includes projects that show how to use the .NET LEADTOOLS Document Viewer create robust, fully featured applications with rich document-viewing features, including text search, annotation, memory-efficient paging, inertial scrolling, and vector display in WinForms and WPF UIs.