Thank you for your interest in the Leadtools.Document.Viewer.Wpf package!
Add rich document-viewing features, including industry-leading OCR, MICR, OMR, ICR, barcode, forms recognition & processing, PDF, conversion (PDF, DOC, HTML, TIFF, JPG, PNG, SVG & more), archival, and annotation technology to your project. Create complete end-to-end document solutions that include viewers, scanning, image processing, and more.
The following information is to help you to get started using LEADTOOLS as quickly as possible. If you have any questions after reviewing this information, do not hesitate to contact support via chat or email!
Free Technical Support
Free technical support is available starting with your evaluation and continuing all of the way through deployment of your application. We offer many ways to get support including live chat, email, forums, phone, and more.
Browse our online help for comprehensive documentation on all LEADTOOLS objects and functions. In addition to the API reference, you will find tutorials, setup guides, and code snippets to help you along your journey.
Package Install Scripts for Leadtools.Document.Viewer.Wpf
Downloadable Demo Source Code Related to Leadtools.Document.Viewer.Wpf
- All Projects (OCR, Barcode, Forms, Converter, Viewer, PACS)
- This collection of projects includes all functionality available in LEADTOOLS NuGet packages. Springboard your development using these projects for OCR, Barcode, Document Viewing and Conversion, Forms Recognition, DICOM, PACS, and more for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, Xamarin, and Web development.
- OCR and Forms Projects
- Includes projects to show accurate and extremely fast OCR and Forms Recognition and Processing technology that extracts text and data from images. OCR technology converts document images to text-searchable and editable formats such as PDF, PDF/A, DOC, DOCX, XML, and XPS. Supports character sets for more than 40 languages. Forms recognition and processing technology detects and processes unstructured and semi-structured documents such as bubble forms, invoices, applications/tax forms, checks, passports, driver's licenses, business cards, and credit cards. LEADTOOLS Forms uses an advanced combination of OCR, OMR, ICR, barcode, and intelligent image processing techniques, image cleanup and more to automate the extraction of text from complex documents.
- Barcode Projects
- Includes projects and sample images for detecting, reading, and writing barcodes such as UPC, EAN, Code 128, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, and more for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, and Xamarin development
- Document Converter Projects
- Includes projects that convert to and from any document or raster image file and perform document-to-document conversion at 100% accuracy without the need for OCR for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, and Xamarin development.
- Document Viewer (.NET) Projects
- Includes projects that show how to use the .NET LEADTOOLS Document Viewer create robust, fully featured applications with rich document-viewing features, including text search, annotation, memory-efficient paging, inertial scrolling, and vector display in WinForms and WPF UIs.
Code Tips Related to Leadtools.Document.Viewer.Wpf
These Code Tips are specifically targeted to this package:
These Code Tips are related to this package's dependencies:
- Combine Two Images with Opacity to Create a Watermark Effect
- Convert a PDF Annotation to a LEAD Annotation
- Create a MasterForm from an Annotation XML File
- Edit Text Annotations After Drawing Programmatically
- Encrypt and Decrypt Images with LEADTOOLS
- Encrypt PDF Files
- Extract PDF417 Data using the AAMVAID class
- Filter Out Noise from Images where Noise is the same for each Row
- Load Documents from a FileCache for WinForms
- Load, Save, and Split Annotations
- Minimum OCR Demo using .NET Standard
- Obtain the Extension and Friendly Name for a Specific Document Format
- Optimize PDF Files
- Parallelize the OCR Engine
- Read and Write UTF-8 Characters in QR Code
- Read/Write Barcodes using LEADTOOLS .NET Standard Libraries
- Rearrange pages in the LEADTOOLS Virtual Document (WinForms)
- Remove a Gradient from an Image
- Retrieve OCR Statistics
- Simple Command Line V20 OCR Demo
- Split a Multi-Page Document
- Use the OcrAutoRecognizeManager in a Multi-Threaded Environment
- Use the PDF MergeWith Method
Documentation Links Related to Leadtools.Document.Viewer.Wpf
These documentation links are specifically targeted to this package:
These documentation links are related to this package's dependencies:
- Leadtools Introduction
- Leadtools.Annotations.Automation Introduction
- Leadtools.Annotations.Designers Introduction
- Leadtools.Annotations.Engine Introduction
- Leadtools.Barcode Introduction
- Leadtools.Codecs Introduction
- Leadtools.Document.Engine Introduction
- Leadtools.Drawing Introduction
- Leadtools.Forms.Auto Introduction
- Leadtools.Forms.Commands Introduction
- Leadtools.Forms.Processing Introduction
- Leadtools.Forms.Recognition Introduction
- Leadtools.Forms.Recognition.Barcode Introduction
- Leadtools.Forms.Recognition.Ocr Introduction
- Leadtools.Forms.Recognition.Search Introduction
- Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Color Introduction
- Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Core Introduction
- Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Effects Introduction
- Leadtools.ImageProcessing.SpecialEffects Introduction
- Leadtools.Pdf Introduction
- Leadtools.Svg Introduction
- Leadtools.Windows.D2DRendering Introduction
- Leadtools.Windows.Media Introduction
- Leadtools.Windows.Media.Effects Introduction