The Leadtools.WinForms.CommonDialogs.File assembly greatly simplifies development by extending Windows common dialogs to provide imaging-specific capabilities. It combines Windows Common Dialog functionality with LEADTOOLS imaging functionality. Common Dialogs are provided for FileOpen and FileSave. Options include specifying custom Strings and/or Text, as well as handling Language Customization - ideal for localizing software for international users.
- Extended FileOpen and FileSave dialogs with LEADTOOLS imaging-specific options.
- Detailed options and settings for dozens of supported file formats.
- Thumbnail Preview option allows the user to preview images without loading them.
- An optional Help Button lets you provide custom help information for each dialog.
- User Interface control for the dialogs is provided through flags passed to each dialog function or method allowing the text in the dilaogs to be changed or localized.
- Optional automatic processing of the image by the dialog to simplify development.
Getting Started (Guide to Example Programs)
Loading and Saving Images
Loading and Saving Large Tiff Files
Files to be Included with Your Application
Leadtools.WinForms.CommonDialogs.File Assembly Changes