Getting Started with LEADTOOLS Multimedia
The LEADTOOLS Multimedia Mapping Help is designed to provide you with information about:
- Features supported by LEADTOOLS, the DLLs, Controls, Objects, Libraries, Header Files, Packages and Classes used to support each feature.
- Binaries associated with the various features present in LEADTOOLS.
- Header files, import libraries, etc. associated with the various features present in LEADTOOLS.
- Which help file to find the documentation that supports each feature.
- Which sample program source code that demonstrates each feature.
- A link to execute sample programs that demonstrate each feature.
LEADTOOLS Multimedia is available in 32-bit and 64-bit libraries. Note that not all features are available in all libraries. This help file can be used to easily determine which library is right for your particular development needs.
The formats of the various LEADTOOLS libraries include:
Multimedia DirectShow Interfaces
Media Foundation Interfaces
Media Streaming Interfaces
Multimedia DirectShow Functions
Media Foundation Functions
Media Streaming Functions
Leadtools.MediaFoundation Namespaces Functions
Leadtools.MediaStreaming Namespaces Functions (part of the LEADTOOLS Streaming Module)
Leadtools.Multimedia Namespaces Functions
LeadtoolsMediaWriter Namespaces Functions
LMNetDmx Namespaces Functions
LMNetMux Namespaces Functions
LMNetSnk Namespaces Functions
LMNetSrc Namespaces Functions
LTDvdWriter Namespaces Functions