Describes the reason why an item has been changed in the ImageViewer
public enum ImageViewerItemChangedReason
Public Enum ImageViewerItemChangedReason
public enum class ImageViewerItemChangedReason sealed
(0) The item size has changed
(1) The item transformation has changed
(2) The item IsEnabled value has changed
(3) The item IsSelected value has changed
(4) The item IsHovered value has changed
(5) The item Text value has changed
(6) The item Url value has changed
(7) The item was the target of a drag/drop and the image data has changed
(8) The item was the source of a move drag/drop operation and the image data has changed
(10) The item Image has changed. This is when the image itself has changed, for example, the user inverted or flipped the image data.
(11) The item Floater value has changed
(12) The item FloaterTransform value has changed
(13) The item BackImageUrl value has changed
(14) The item BackImage value has changed
(14) The item IsVisible value has changed
For more information, refer to ImageViewer.ItemChanged.
For an example, refer to ImageViewer.ItemChanged.
Medical Web Viewer .NET
.NET, Java, Android, and iOS/macOS Assemblies
C API/C++ Class Libraries