The LEADTOOLS Multimedia product line has everything you need to build a powerful multimedia conversion application.
For full details on LEADTOOLS Multimedia conversion functions, refer to the ConvertCtrl Object under Multimedia Properties, Methods and Events.
Multimedia conversion functionality includes:
- LEADTOOLS Multimedia products can convert from or to any of the supported playback file formats.
- Output toDV.
- Automatically insert an MP3 encoder when saving an MPEG-1 audio file.
- Convert a specified portion of video.
- Perform multi-machine (distributed computing) transcoding of multimedia files using LEADTOOLS Elementary Stream Source and Stream Writer filters.
- Control the interleaving mode when writing AVI files.
- Save conversion settings to files and streams. Settings include processors, compressors, devices, and controls.
- Use a preferred MPEG2 splitter when converting MPEG2 files.
- Use a preferred Video Decompressor, Audio Decompressor and Demultiplexer.
- Support DVD navigation.
- Control conversion progress notification.
- Support input via disk, memory, media source or custom (feed every sample or write your own source filter).
- Support output to disk, memory, media source or custom (you get every sample).
- Support multiple built-in configuration dialog boxes.
- Support video and audio processing filters.
- Support extracting IEC-608 Closed Captioning data from an MPEG2 video elementary stream and save it to SubRip (SRT) or TEXT (TXT) format.