The Leadtools.Dicom.Common assembly makes working with the LEADTOOLS DicomDataset class easier.
- Get - Retrieve information from a DicomDataset with one line of code.
- Set - Set information in a DicomDataset with one line of code.
- SaveXml - Save a DicomDataset to an XML representation. The output XML is customizable by the user.
- SaveJson - Save a DicomDataset to a JSON model format. The output is customizable by the user.
- LoadXml - Load XML data into a DicomDataset.
- Compare - Compare two DICOM data sets and get the differences between them.
The assembly contains .NET classes that work with the Set/Get extension methods, and already have the necessary attributes defined for extracting DICOM information from a DicomDataset.
DICOM Editing Namespace
- Simplify modifying an application to have a graphic user interface for displaying the content of a DICOM data set, and for editing DICOM tags in an organized manner.
- Associate a set of predefined values that are allowed for a tag based on DICOM-standard-imposed restrictions (e.g., defined terms or enumerated values in an IOD definition), or implementation-specific restrictions (i.e., site-specific possible performed procedure step codes).
- Exert full control over user interaction with the extensible DICOMPropertyGrid. For instance, add more tags (private or standard tags), to a data set for editing.
- Simplify data set generation (and other processes), and ensure data validation.
LEADTOOLS Internal DICOM Dictionaries
The internal DICOM dictionaries(e.g., IOD table and Tag table), provide the user with the following information:
- Visual information about the requirements for a specific tag (Type1, Type 2, etc.), with respect to the IOD Class.
- Which data types are allowed.
- Additional information about the use of the tag.
Getting Started (Guide to Example Programs)
Leadtools.Dicom.Common Assembly Changes