The Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Color assembly contains classes and functions used in image processing. This assembly specifically provides image processing related to an image's color space and conversion.
- Change brightness using a flat scale.
- Change brightness using gamma correction.
- Change contrast using a flat scale.
- Change contrast using a multi-scale.
- Stretch the range of intensities.
- Remap intensities using a lookup table.
- Create look up tables based on points on a curve or a mathematical function.
- Invert colors.
- Change hue of the entire image or just a range of colors.
- Change saturation.
- Perform histogram equalize and histogram contrast.
- Get and put colors of individual pixels.
- Balance colors.
- Apply a solarization effect.
- Remove redeye.
- Posterize, specifying the number of color planes.
LEADTOOLS Image Processing Features
LEADTOOLS Image Processing includes over 200 functions, some of which are typically found only in high performance end-user programs such as Adobe PhotoShop®. The image processing functions are separated into four categories: Transforms, Filters, Color Conversion and Drawing. Additionally, LEADTOOLS image processing functions support region of interest, allowing only a particular region of an image to be processed.
Getting Started (Guide to Example Programs)
Introduction to Image Processing With LEADTOOLS
Changing Brightness and Contrast
Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Color Assembly Changes