Changes from Version 15 to Version 16.0
Version 16.0 has changed from Version 15.0 as follows:
- Vista DVD conversion.
New supported formats for Capture , Convert, and Play:
- Support for LAME MP3 Encoder
- Flash Version 6 (FLV) with automatic recompression
- Flash Version 9 (MP4/F4V) with automatic recompression
- New Filters
- Updated Demos
Filters, Codecs, and Multiplexer /Demultiplexers:
- MPEG2 encoder has automatic aspect ratio correction.
- MPEG2 encoder has improved constant bitrate output.
- MPEG2 decoder has automatic aspect ratio correction.
- Still Image filters can now use LEADTOOLS v16 or LEADTOOLS v15 Dlls.
LEAD Color Space Converter has replaced the LEAD Video YUV Converter filter and has the following new features:
- Provides automatic aspect ratio conversion
- Accepts input RGB formats
- Can convert from any input YUV or RGB to any output YUV or RGB format
- Resize filter has automatic aspect ratio correction.
- Faster H264 Encoder.
- Faster MPEG4 Encoder.
- ISO Demultiplexer now supports files with 64-bit file offsets.
- Crop filter has better support for YUV input.
- JPEG2000 Decoder now supports Quicktime (ISO) files with JPEG 2000 compression.
- MPEG2 Demultiplexers (Program and Transport) support more streams that use MPEG4 descriptors.
- MPEG2 Transport Multiplexer now gives the ability to add private data stream (as KLV or generic user data).
- Video Callback filter now has properties for getting the current position from within the callback function.
- Support for more capture cards.
This release adds or updates the following demos:
- Callback demos use v16 binaries. (C++, VB)
- DVD Authoring (C, C++, VB, C#, VB.NET)
- ConvertToFlash (C++, C#, VB.NET)
- ConvertKLV (C++, C#, VB.NET)