Developers using LEADTOOLS Vector Image SDK Technology can add vector load, edit, save, conversion and display functionality to applications.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Vector Image SDK Technology
- Load, save, edit and convert many vector image formats including DWG, DXF, PCL, and SVG.
- Built-in primitive objects
- Add custom and user-defined stock objects
- Handle multiple layers within a vector file
- Create and manipulate vector objects in groups
- Convert vector unit types
- Copy and paste vector objects to the Windows clipboard
- Render vector objects and files to the screen
- Render vector objects and files to printers
- Convert vector images to raster images
- Advanced automation tools such as toolbars and common dialogs to simplify drawing and editing vector objects
- Native binaries for 32 and 64-bit development
For more information see LEADTOOLS Vector Image SDK.
Vector C API
Vector C++ Class Library