LEADTOOLS Multimedia Changes from Version 18 to 19
|Leadtools.Multimedia Assembly Changes
|Leadtools.MediaFoundation Assembly Changes
|Leadtools.MediaWriter Assembly Changes
|Leadtools.MediaFoundation Assembly Changes
|Leadtools.MediaStreaming Assembly Changes
|LMNetDmx Assembly Changes
|LMNetMux Assembly Changes
|LMNetSnk Assembly Changes
|LMNetSrc Assembly Changes
|LTDvdWriter Assembly Changes
LEADTOOLS Multimedia Changes from Version 17.5 to 18
LEADTOOLS Multimedia V18 adds Microsoft Media Foundation support. The LEADTOOLS Media Foundation SDK is designed to provide developers with a full range of tools required to create professional, high-quality media foundation applications. With it you can add multimedia functionality such as Capture, Play, and Convert, as well as the latest Media Foundation filters and multimedia file support.
- Load and convert to and from many common media foundation file formats, such as WMV, MPEG-4, and LEADTOOLS MKV.
- New high level RTSP Server class for implementing RTSP servers.
- New high level RTSP Security class to implement RTSP server security and authentication.
- The LEAD ISO Multiplexer can now play back files in reverse (video only and key frames only).
- Network encryption is now supported.
- You can now perform screen captures of multiple monitors.
- You can now determine whether a DVR buffer is growing.
- Added the OutputSizeType, OutputWidth, and OutputHeight properties; and the ResetToDefaultsEx method to the Video and Image Overlay filters.
- Added the ability to specify the preferred demultiplexers and decoders in the capture module.
- You can now select a Null renderer, so you can draw the video yourself using OpenGL, GDI+ or an image control
- You can now specify a timeout for the RTSP Source filter.
- You can now specify the amount of data to buffer in the RTSP Source filter, which allows for smoother video playback.
- Added an option to the H264 decoder to discard corrupted frames.
- Added the ability to change the GOP size in the H264 encoder while it is running.
- Added the ability to display the GOP size in seconds if the H264 encoder input pin is connected.
- Added the ability to encode H264 video using Intel Quick Sync Video hardware acceleration.
- Added the ability to encode H264 video using NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration.
- Added the ability to encode H264 video using the High profile.
- Added the ability to seek to the nearest key frame when using the MPEG2 Transport demultiplexer.
- Added the ability to find next and previous key frames when using the MPEG2 Transport demultiplexer.
- Added the ability to cancel a pending load using a MPEG2 Transport UDP Source if it takes too long.
- Added the ability to determine the exact receive time of a UDP/TCP stream, so you can save two streams and play them synchronized at a later time.
- Added ability to play or convert HTTP streams that use JPEG compression.
LEADTOOLS Multimedia Changes from Version 17 to Version 17.5
LEADTOOLS Multimedia V17.5 introduces the new LEADTOOLS Multimedia Suite. The Multimedia Suite includes the new LEADTOOLS Cloud SDK, all the LEADTOOLS Multimedia Add-ons (Introduction to the LEADTOOLS MPEG2 Transport Module, DVD, and Video Streaming) as well as all the LEAD Codecs and Filters (except the DICOM filters).
The LEADTOOLS Cloud SDK is a framework for creating �cloud� applications. Cloud applications perform distributed processing of tasks over a network. The server portion of the framework handles the submission, queuing and identification of tasks that are to be performed by one or more separate worker machines. Each worker machine polls the server and then is assigned a job to perform. When the work is completed, the worker machine notifies the server and the queue is updated. The LEADTOOLS Cloud SDK comes with two demo implementations, one for converting raster images to PDF documents using OCR and one for transcoding multimedia files.
- The LEAD MJ2K Encoder and Decoder have been optimized with a 2X to 8X speed improvement depending on the number of cores of the running machine.
- The LEAD MPEG2 Transport Multiplexer now has the ability to generate KLV data inside a Minimum Metadata Set (MMS) conforming to MISB STD 0902.1 standard.
- You can now add scripting metadata inside Windows Media (WMV, WMA) streams.
- The LEAD ISO Demultiplexer has been changed to play IIS Smooth Streaming files.
- The LEAD ISO Demultiplexer can now play files longer than 8 hours.
- The LEAD ISO Multiplexer can now generate files longer than 8 hours or 4GB.
- You can now create and push IIS Smooth streaming files to an IIS Media Services server using the new LEAD SSF Writer.
- The LEAD MPEG2 Transport RTSP Source now supports G.711 A-Law and u-Law audio.
- The LEAD MPEG2 Transport RTSP Source can now stream for longer periods of time (over 18 hours).
- The LEAD H264 Encoder can now change the compression on the fly, while converting.
- The LEAD H264 Encoder has been optimized with a 25 speed improvement on multi-core computers.
- The LEAD Video Dynamic Rate Control has been optimized and has better performance when you speed up playback by more than 3X.
- There is a new null convert target format, which can be used for fast and efficient parsing of media files.
- The LEAD MPEG2 Program and Transport Demultiplexers now support raw AMR audio format files.
|Leadtools Multimedia Version Changes
|Leadtools MediaWriter Version Changes