Unlocking Special LEADTOOLS Multimedia Features
LEADTOOLS Multimedia offers a variety of features, such as playback, capture, and convert, as well as various filters, codecs, and other add-on modules that are locked.
Examples of Locked Features:
- Playback, capture or conversion of any supported media format.
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H264, H265 Compression support.
- DVR, DVD, MPEG-2 Transport, Video Streaming.
To use locked features you must:
- Purchase a license for the Multimedia toolkit or desired add-on that supports the desired feature(s).
- Contact LEAD to obtain the applicable deployment license agreement which is required to deploy your application. For information on the deployment license agreements, go to Products and Licensing.
Complete the deployment license agreement, sign it and return it to LEAD's licensing department. The signed document can be scanned as a PDF file and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via fax to 704-372-8139. (To obtain a copy of the applicable deployment license agreement for your product(s) contact email@example.com.)
If prepaid licenses are desired, include the order form with payment information. You can send this along with the deployment license agreement. (To get a copy of the order form, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Once we have received the signed agreement, we will send the key(s) necessary for unlocking the appropriate features along with instructions for eliminating the license dialogs.
- When you receive the instructions and the key(s) call the MultimediaSupport.UnlockModule method with the appropriate key to unlock special features for the MM toolkit (API, COM, and .NET).