Today, we uploaded a new setup with some fantastic new features and improvements to LEADTOOLS Version 19. With a heavy focus on Document and Medical technologies, some of these features are unprecedented for the commercial SDK marketplace. Also, some speed improvements are approaching the 10x faster mark! Here are some of the major updates to pique your interest:
- First Commercial DICOM Hanging Protocol SDK
- HTML5 Zero-footprint Medical Web Viewer – New Features and Enhancements
- DICOM Storage Server – New Features
- More Efficient Handling of DICOM Pixel Data
- Recognition SDK Technology – Enhancements to OCR, Forms & OMR, and New Composite Barcode Recognition
- Document Viewer – New Features and Enhancements
- Document Formats – Enhanced Support
- Credit Card Reader SDK – Supported on More Platforms
You should take a moment to read the whole announcement to really get a grasp on how big this release is. Better yet, start downloading it first, then start reading about this exciting update; it is a free update for V19 users after all!
LEADTOOLS is Ready for Visual Studio 2017, Are You?
With this update, LEAD Technologies added some extra-special free guacamole to your coding burrito:
LEADTOOLS Version 19 is now Visual Studio 2017 compatible!
In case you were unaware, Visual Studio 2017 will be coming out in one week! This marks the 20th anniversary of Visual Studio, and as long-standing Visual Studio Partners, we are excited to contribute to the launch. In fact, we will be hosting a live stream of the Visual Studio 2017 launch right here on the LEADTOOLS Blog on March 7th at 11AM EST/8AM PST. Keep an eye on our blog and twitter feed that morning and tune in!