HIMSS 2014 is right around the corner and we hope to see many of you next week! In addition to Device Independent Viewing and Cloud Technology, another major focus during the exhibit will be on how LEADTOOLS can be used to build an economically sustainable healthcare solution and improve business intelligence by mining big data.
Create an Economically Sustainable Healthcare System using LEADTOOLS
- The LEADTOOLS Print-to-PACS functionality can incorporate legacy systems into a digital workflow
- The Cloud Storage interface of the LEADTOOLS PACS Server Framework reduces implementation time and resources, and can reduce ongoing operational costs
- The load balanceable LEADTOOLS PACS Storage Server and HTML5 Medical Viewer can easily scale upwards in a cost effective manner to meet the growth and the demands of any enterprise
- Automate business processes with recognition technologies such as barcode, OCR, ICR, OMR and forms processing
Manage Big Data with LEADTOOLS
- Use LEADTOOLS PDF/A capabilities to normalize all of your documents and images into one format type
- Use the LEADTOOLS Recognition engines to extract metadata
Visit Us at HIMSS Booth #3839
In addition to these features, we will have much more on display at HIMSS including our full line of LEADTOOLS Version 18 SDKs including Medical imaging, Document imaging and Multimedia product offerings. While you are in Orlando enjoying the break from cold weather, we hope you take the time to visit our booth to meet our imaging experts and check out the latest medical and document imaging technology in LEADTOOLS.
- February 23 – 27, 2014
- Orlando, FL
- Booth # 3839
Contact us (HIMSSfirstname.lastname@example.org) to set up an appointment to meet with our representatives at the exhibit.