To close out LEAD’s 2014 event calendar, we will once again be exhibiting at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) Annual Meeting in Chicago. This year’s meeting is bound to be a historic event celebrating RSNA’s 100th year. If you are a software developer, IT admin, system integrator or radiologist this is an event you don’t want to miss. LEAD will be showing off its full line of medical imaging technology with high-level SDKs and OEM-ready solutions for DICOM, PACS, HL7, 3D Volume Rendering, Zero-footprint HTML5 viewers, and more
New features coming soon in Version 19
In addition to showcasing our current offering of award-winning medical imaging toolkits, we will be providing demonstrations of our soon-to-be-released LEADTOOLS Version 19. This new version will include new features spanning across both document and medical imaging. Major new version 19 features include:
- PACS with Cloud Archive – The new LEADTOOLS DICOM Storage Server is hybrid storage enabled. In addition to SAN/NAS storage support, it includes options to utilize third-party cloud storage services such as EMC ATMOS, Microsoft Azure and other cloud services.
- New HL7 SDK – Create, parse, send and receive HL7 messages. Integrates within Modality Worklist and PACS applications.
- New Image Processing Functions – Medical-specific image processing functions with support for 8-16 bit extended grayscale and signed image data.
- Document Normalization – Convert PDF and Office documents as well as raster images to a single, standard interchangeable format. New document to document converter allows conversion of all typical document file types into searchable PDF. Enhanced PDF support includes J2K compression, annotation, PDF attachments, digital signature and more.
- Web Scanning and Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) – Build remote, distributed capture solutions. Scan and upload documents from a Web Browser or print remotely from any application to a network virtual printer.
- Bates Stamp – Automatically identify, protect, timestamp and number documents for discovery, litigation and record keeping.
November 30 – December 5, 2014
Booth # 7707 (North Building, Hall B)
Schedule a meeting