Changes from Version 14.5 to Version 15
Version 15 of the Color Conversion C++ Class Library changed from version 14.5 as follows:
- LEADTOOLS now supports both ANSI and UNICODE development in the same libraries.
- LEADTOOLS now supports development for x64 platforms.
- LEADTOOLS now supports specifying the version of toolkit that you are using. You should define LTVXX_CONFIG in your project, where "*" is the version you are using, for example: LTV15_CONFIG.
- LEADTOOLS has added signed image support to 50 functions. Over half of all LEADTOOLS image functions now support both signed and unsigned images.
- LEADTOOLS now supports the Microsoft HD Photo file format (HDP).
- LEADTOOLS has added support for reading TIFF images with ZIP compression.
Changed or removed structures and functions
The following functions have been removed:
For more information, refer to:
LEADTOOLS Press Room