The Leadtools.Forms.Auto assembly provides a set of classes and interfaces for automated forms recognition and processing.
- High level way to use the LEADTOOLS form recognition and processing functionality
- Enable users to create fully functioning applications with minimal coding.
- Build on the functionality offered by Leadtools.Forms.Common
- Add the automatic handling of Form Categories and Form Repositories.
- Inheriting from the assembly's interfaces (IMasterForm, IMasterFormsCategory, IMasterFormsRepository) and implementing custom repositories.
LEADTOOLS Recognition Features
LEADTOOLS Recognition is a high-level .NET SDK that harnesses the power of LEAD's image processing technology to intelligently identify document components and features that can be used to recognize and classify scanned documents. The Forms Recognition module can even be used to define recognition boxes for automatic processing of any part of a form.
Used in conjunction with the LEADTOOLS Document SDK's clean-up functionality, which dramatically improves recognition results, the Forms Recognition toolkit can be used to process a list of images, return unique XML data that describes them, and then store and use that data set as a standard for recognizing future digital images.
Introduction to LEADTOOLS for .NET
Getting Started - Leadtools.Forms.Auto
Getting Started with LEADTOOLS for .NET
Leadtools.Forms.Auto Assembly Changes