[Deprecated, use Leadtools.Controls.WinForms instead]
- The RasterImageViewer class is used to display graphics from a bitmap, metafile, icon, JPEG, GIF or PNG file (or any other image file format supported by LEADTOOLS). It can automatically handle zooming, scrolling, region handling as well many other interactive run modes. You can drag and drop the a RasterImageViewer instance directly into your Form in a Windows Form application and use the rich design mode features to build your desktop-based application quickly and efficiently.
- The RasterImageList and RasterThumbnailBrowser classes enable you to quickly and easily create thumbnails for images that reside on any file folder in the system, as well as manually add/remove/edit items.
- The RasterMagnifyGlass and RasterImagePanViewer classes can be used to "zoom in" or show a portion of the image currently displayed in a view.
- The RasterClipboard class lets you copy all or portions of a RasterImage object to and from the standard Windows clipboard.
- The RasterImagePrinter class provides high and low level functionality for printing LEADTOOLS images using the standard .NET printing mechanism.
- Like the RasterImageViewer, the RasterPictureBox class is used to display graphics from a bitmap, metafile, icon, JPEG, GIF or PNG file (or any other image file format supported by LEADTOOLS). Although it does not support scrolling or zooming, it does support animation with the RasterImageAnimator.
LEADTOOLS ship with many demos that show how to use the toolkit to build Windows Forms desktop applications. All LEADTOOLS demos come in C# and VB.NET versions. For Example:
- The MainDemo shows the common functionality in the LEADTOOLS for .NET toolkit. It allows you to load/save images in the various image formats supported by LEADTOOLS as well perform image processing operation on them.
- The DatabaseDemo shows how to store and retrieve LEADTOOLS images into/from a database.
- The ThumbnailBrowserDemo shows how to build a basic application that generates thumbnails for images reside on disk.
- The PrintPreviewDemo shows how to print the LEADTOOLS images efficiently and fast using the standard .NET printing mechanism.
- Demos for other components and modules (such as DICOM, TWAIN, OCR) all use Leadtools.WinForms namespace classes to show features supported by the toolkit.