The Leadtools.SpecialEffects assembly functions can be used for enhancing multimedia projects or presentation applications through the use of many paint effects, dissolves, and transitions.
- Develop visually stimulating multimedia projects, presentation applications, or enhance websites.
- 2000 paint effects, 36 gradients, 80 shapes, 12 3-D text styles, 64 dissolves and 43 transition effects.
- Draw plain or three-dimensional text and graphic shapes on the screen or on the bitmap.
- Specify an effect that is applied when painting the image from a bitmap.
- Specify a transition between images, which is an effect that paints a pattern or gradient color (instead of the image from a bitmap).
- Control the speed, granularity, multiple paint passes, transparent color, and wand usage when painting images or transitions.
- Specify a transparent color and paint a control with a transparent background.
- Paint a rectangular area that contains a pattern or gradient color. This is useful for creating a bitmap that can be used as the background of a shape object or the foreground of a text object.
- Draw a shape with a three-dimensional appearance. The shape can be one of 80 variations of rectangles, triangles, circles, and so forth, or it can be created from an existing Windows region.
- Draw a text object with a three-dimensional appearance. The text can be rotated with precision to a tenth of a degree.
- Specify a bitmap to use as the background of a shape, or as the foreground of a text object.
- Draw a frame with a three-dimensional appearance.
- Draw a simple Windows-style line, rectangle, or ellipse, with standard options for the draw-mode, pen, and fill.
Getting Started (Guide to Example Programs)
Programming with LEADTOOLS Special Effects Functions
Leadtools.SpecialEffects Assembly Changes