Service Level Agreement
LEADTOOLS Cloud Services - Service Level Agreement (SLA)
The commitments in this Service Level Agreement are for the benefit of paying Subscribers of the LEADTOOLS Cloud Services.
LEADTOOLS Cloud Services commits the following Monthly Uptime Percentages:
|Monthly Uptime Percentage
||10% of pages
||25% of pages
- "Total Minutes in the Month" is the total accumulated minutes during a month. For simplicity, a month is a calendar month beginning on the first day of the month and ending on the last day of the month. Some months have more minutes than other months.
- "Downtime Minute" refers to a one minute period during which the LEADTOOLS Cloud Services are unavailable. The LEADTOOLS Cloud Services are considered available if requests are able to be successfully created (as described in the user documentation), and if the LEADTOOLS Cloud Services respond to request queries (sent via the Query API method, as described in the user documentation).
- "Total Downtime" refers to the total number of Downtime Minutes in a month.
- "Monthly Uptime Percentage" is calculated with the following formula:
(Total number of minutes in the Month - Total Downtime) / Total number of minutes in the Month
Administration of the Service Credit. If the Monthly Uptime Percentage falls below either of the thresholds shown above, a Subscriber will receive a credit to its account totaling the applicable percentage of Processed Pages that were purchased during the month. For example, if Monthly Uptime percentage is less than 99% for a month and Subscriber had purchased a block of 100,000 pages, a service credit of 20,000 pages will be credited to Subscribers account balance within 10 days of the close of the month.
The general availability of the LEADTOOLS Cloud Services does not directly affect the speed at which individual pages or files are processed. There isn't a benchmark processing speed for any given file.
The aforementioned Service Level commitment does not apply to any performance or availability issues:
- Factors outside of LEADTOOLS Cloud Services control (for instance, if a device failure occurred at a Microsoft data center).
- An issue resulting from customer's software, hardware, or third-party services that are not provided by the LEADTOOLS Cloud Services.
- Using the LEADTOOLS Cloud Services in a manner that is inconsistent with the workflow described in the user documentation.
- If after being advised to modify their use of the LEADTOOLS Cloud Services, any issue caused by a customer failing to modify their use of the service.
- LEADTOOLS Cloud Services may change the terms of this Service Level Agreement at any time, and from time to time in its sole discretion. LEADTOOLS Cloud Services will provide no less than thirty (30) days' advance notice of changes to the terms of this Service Level Agreement.