The Leadtools.Controls Library contains objects and functions to create an interactive, cross-platform HTML image viewer control that is multi-touch gesture enabled and capable of image manipulation.
The LEADTOOLS ImageViewer class represents a control that displays one or more images with optional interactive UI operations. It supports single item applications similar to MS-Paint or multiple item applications similar to Adobe Acrobat.
- Single or multiple items, each with its own image data, size, and optional additional transformations.
- Built-in support to load raster images, SVG images, and documents, including directly loading remote URLs.
- Extensible layout system with built-in support for single, vertical, and horizontal layouts.
- Rich, fully customizable and extensible user-interface that provides rich interactive tools such as pan, zoom, magnify glass, rubber band, and many more.
- Support for user input from both mouse and touch.
- Fully customizable appearance and position.
- Auto and custom scroll modes.
- Owner draw rendering.
- Viewing options include infinite zooming with size modes (fit, fit page, etc.), rotation at any angle, flip, reverse, color inversion, and low level transformations.
- High-level item operations for hit-testing and automatically going to a specific item or page.
- Drag and drop between the image viewer and external sources such as the file system or other image viewers instances.
- Floater image and region of interest functionality.
- Resampling and scale-to-gray display interpolation.
Using Image Viewer
Leadtools.Controls Library Changes