The Leadtools.Annotations.Automation assembly contains classes for implementing automated mode annotations (with end-user interaction).
The assembly includes classes for automation objects to handle automation of an AnnContainer, an automation manager for the application, editors, and the classes to implement annotation automation on the ImageViewer control.
- Image annotations can be added to bitonal, color and grayscale images
- Specialized annotations for document images
- Specialized annotations for medical images
- Draw image annotations to a presentation layer or permanently burned onto the bitmap
- Broad range of image annotation objects including text, geometric shapes, rulers, stamps and more
- Protect sensitive information with redaction objects
- Control access and design rights with annotation security
- Customize existing or create new image annotation object types
- Image annotation features can be fully automated or manually implemented for maximum control
- Flexible annotation object storage options including separate annotation files, database, memory, and more
- Supports single and multipage image files
- Unlimited undo and redo levels
- Resolution independent annotations that will scale with an image — PDF in particular — when loaded at a different DPI
- New HTML5 annotation format contains full backwards compatibility with other LEADTOOLS annotation interfaces