Leveraging the powerful LEADTOOLS OCR engine, the Leadtools.Forms.Commands library contains high-level business card, bank check, and Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTD) reader classes that can be used to create fully-automated interfaces for reading and processing such items.
Leadtools.Forms.Commands consists of:
- Process state feedback through events and enumerations.
- Field type identification for storing capability.
- Creation of a dictionary with the bank check field recognition results.
To extract hand-written text from scanned documents and convert images to text-searchable formats, use the LEADTOOLS ICR Module - OmniPage Engine.
- A high level reader class that allows form recognition to be added with very little code
- Advanced alignment algorithms that compensate for differences between scanners, printers, resolutions
- Confidence reporting
- Document cleanup for improving accuracy
- Automatically detecting and correcting orientation and skew angle
Business Card Reader class extracts and processes information from business card fields, including:
- Business Name
- Employee Name
- Employee Title
- Fax Number
- Phone Number
- Mobile Number
- Office Number
Bank Check Reader class extracts and processes information from bank check fields, including:
- MICR line
MRTD Reader class extracts and processes information from Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTD) such as passports, including:
- All fields in the Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) (county, dates, document type, etc.)
Getting Started (Guide to Example Programs)
Leadtools.Forms.Commands Assembly Changes