The Leadtools.Annotations.Designers library contains classes that allow end-users to fully customize the behavior of LEADTOOLS annotation objects during draw, edit, and run modes.
- Provides a base designer object that provides the user interface involved in drawing, editing or running annotations.
- The base designer also provides all functionality common to all designers: such as hooking into a container, clipping the mouse cursor, etc.
- The designer objects for the base LEADTOOLS annotation objects are accessible for quick modification of their behavior.
- User-created designer objects can be derived to implement the desired behavior for custom annotations.
- Created designers can be easily plugged into LEADTOOLS Annotations Automation.
Leadtools.Annotations.Designer Library Changes