Changes from Version 14 to Version 14.5
Version 14.5 of the LEADTOOLS Color Conversion C++ Class Library changed from Version 14 as follows:
- LEADTOOLS now supports functions for loading embedded ICC profiles from JPEG, TIFF or EPS files.
- LEADTOOLS supports CMYK functions, which handle CMYK TIFF Files as separate bitmaps.
- New functionality handles compact TIFF files, enumerates all the tags in TIFF and Exif files, and deletes tags from TIFF and Exif files.
- LEADTOOLS has added new functionality to create a new region, or update an existing region, based on either an HSV range or an RGB range.
- When saving a JBIG2 file, you can get or change the current values for the control options used by LEADTOOLS.
- LEADTOOLS provides functionality for compressing and decompressing ABIC images in buffers.
LEADTOOLS now supports the following new file formats:
For more information, refer to:
LEADTOOLS Press Room