Leadtools.Medical.Storage.DataAccessLayer Introduction (PACS)
The Leadtools.Medical.Storage.DataAccessLayer assembly contains interfaces and classes for storing, querying and updating general DICOM Composite Instances. DICOM Instances can be stored and accessed from any configured data store. The default implementation includes data access objects that support the latest DICOM specification for the DICOM Object query/retrieve services and work with SQL Server (compatible with 2000, 2005 and 2008) and SQL CE 3.5 (SQL Server Compact Edition).
- Allows storing, querying and updating DICOM Instances into a configured data store (e.g. database)
- Extensive database implementation that supports all required and most optional DICOM elements defined in the DICOM specification and the latest IHE Framework for query/retrieve
- Supports storing, querying DICOM images and generated images information
- Provides built-in data access objects that work with SQL Server (compatible with 2000, 2005 and 2008) and SQL CE 3.5 (SQL Server Compact Edition)
- Allows users to extend the data access object to support additional DICOM elements