Use the Leadtools.Web assembly's controls to view any LEADTOOLS-supported file format on an ASP.NET 2.0 web page.
- Display an image on an ASP.NET 2.0 web form.
- Display any LEAD image file format by converting it to a browser-friendly format (JPEG, GIF, PNG, or BMP), on-the-fly.
- Automatically handle zooming and scrolling.
- The server control cam be updated without the entire page being posted back to the server.
- Support large images through tiling (loading tiled sections of an image "On-Demand"), when the relevant section of an image is zoomed into view.
- Use HTTP handlers to serve non-browser-supported formats, and get file information for files on the server or accessible via HTTP.
- Create AJAX-style Web applications that deal with huge images such as Geospatial imaging applications like Google Earth. Only the portions of the image required for display are downloaded and decompressed.
Getting Started (Guide to Example Programs)
How to Run LEADTOOLS Web Demos
Leadtools.Web Assembly Changes