The Leadtools.Svg assembly classes can be used to add vector loading, editing, saving, converting and display functionality to applications.
- Load, save, edit, and convert many vector image formats including DWG, DXF, PCL, and SVG.
- Use built-in primitive objects
- Add custom and user-defined stock objects
- Handle multiple layers within a vector file
- Create and manipulate vector objects in groups
- Convert vector unit types
- Copy and paste vector objects to the Windows clipboard
- Render vector objects and files to the screen
- Render vector objects and files to printers
- Convert vector images into raster images
- Use advanced automation tools such as toolbars and common dialogs to simplify drawing and editing vector objects
- Use native binaries for 32-bit and 64 bit development
Getting Started (Guide to Example Programs)
Working with SVG
Leadtools.Svg Assembly Changes