The LEAD Network Multiplexer Filter multiplexes media in preparation to send it over a TCP/IP network.
This filter is available as part of the LEADTOOLS Video Streaming Module.
- Produces a media stream suitable for transmission over a network, by working as standard DirectShow multiplexer.
- Accepts any DirectShow media type.
- Works in conjunction with the LEAD Network Demultiplexer, the LEAD Network Sink Filter and the LEAD Network Source Filter to form a complete communication circle; Client-Server based.
- Ablity to send text messages to connected clients.
- Ablity to restrict output bit rate.
- Ablity to control queuing data and dropping frames to accomodate both live and pre-recorded media sources.
LEADTOOLS Support Forums
Unlocking Special LEAD
LMNetMux Assembly Changes