Leadtools.Logging.Medical Introduction (PACS)
The Leadtools.Logging.Medical assembly builds on the foundation of Leadtools.Logging and adds medical specific logging methods. These methods ensure all the necessary information exists when logging DICOM communication messages.
The Leadtools.Logging.Medical assembly provides classes for adding logging to your application. The framework consists of a Logger class that does the logging, and user-defined LoggingChannel that process the log entries.
- Implements logger and log entry classes
- Ability to specify a filter for the EventLog
- Ability to serialize keys and values
- Logger specific configuration
- Logging Channels for logging to file, syslog, debug console, and rolling file
- A DICOM-specific log entry class
Getting Started (Guide to Example Programs)
Introduction - All Topics
Programming With LEADTOOLS Logging
PACS Configuration Demo
PACS Framework Diagram