Leadtools.Dicom.Server.Admin Introduction (PACS)
The Leadtools.Dicom.Server.Admin assembly provides classes for the management and administration of DICOM and PACS services in the PACS Framework.
Provides administration interface for DICOM and PACS services:
- Monitoring status of communications.
- Configuration: adding AE titles, setting communication port, setting display name...etc
- Configure add-ins
PACS Framework Features
PACS is a framework for easily creating DICOM-based servers. The framework consists of a Windows Service (Leadtools.Dicom.Service.exe) that implements a user-defined DICOM service. The Windows Service provides the following features:
- Handles DICOM connections
- Handles DICOM association negotiation
- Supports DICOM Message add-ins that allow user-supplied add-ins to respond to DICOM messages.
This framework allows the developer to quickly develop scalable full featured PACSS (i.e. Windows Service, Association and secure communications, debug and audit log). It also allows the developer to organize DICOM services into different processes (i.e. LAN vs. WAN, secure vs. unsecure, HIS/RIS vs. PACS Archive).
The PACS Framework exposes specific interfaces that allow add-ins to implement additional functionality for the server. The following features can be provided by add-ins:
- Specify supported presentation contexts
- Respond to specific DICOM messages
- Spy on DICOM communication without affecting the message
- Handle multiple DICOM messages with one add-in.
Implementing A C-STORE AddIn
Implementing a DICOM Log AddIn
Implementing a Storage Commit
Implementing AddIn Options
Programming with PACS Client Framework
LEADTOOLS PACS Framework Storage Classes
PACS Configuration Demo
Leadtools.Dicom.Server.Admin Assembly Changes