LEADTOOLS Common Dialog C API Introduction
The LEADTOOLS Common Dialog C API provides a set of common dialog boxes that combine Windows Common Dialog functionality with LEADTOOLS imaging functionality. This extends Windows common dialogs to provide imaging-specific capabilities. These professional common imaging dialogs include image processing, conversion and effects.
Input dialog boxes for most LEADTOOLS image processing functions. These dialogs allow an application to quickly and easily gather input from end-users for required parameters. These dialogs can also be used to automatically process the image based on end-user input (thus reducing the amount of code needed to be written).
- Optional automatic processing of the image by the dialog to simplify development.
- Color selection dialogs that support a number of color spaces with the ability to convert between them.
- Extended FileOpen and FileSave dialogs with LEADTOOLS imaging-specific options.
- Libraries for FileOpen, FileSave, Color Resolution, Image Processing/Filtering, and Effects.
- User Interface control for the dialogs is provided through flags passed to each dialog function or method, allowing the text in the dialogs to be changed or localized. Specify custom String and/or Text, and Language Customization a great feature for localizing software for International users.
- Optional before and after Thumbnail Preview option with zoom, scroll, and pan that allows users to preview images without loading them or affecting the original.
Progress bar indicating the status of applying the effect.
- Optional Help callback function lets you provide custom help information for each dialog.
Programming with LEADTOOLS Common Dialog
LEADTOOLS Common Dialog C API Changes