Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2012 2:34:26 PM(UTC)

ilus  
ilus

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I've known that's easy to realize in v16 or v17.But there's no class named RasterCodecs in v14 and I have to develop with this older version because of some ridiculous reason.
Now all I can do to load an image is just create a TRasterDlgFile class.How to skip the UI step?

Thank you!

ilus
Delphi7
leadtools v14

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2012 5:52:20 AM(UTC)

Daoud  
Daoud

Ilus,
RasterCodecs is a .NET class and you cannot use it with Delphi7.
In Delphi 7 you can use the VCL controls of LEADTOOLS 14.x and load the image without dialogs using TLeadImage.Load() method.

#3 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2012 8:28:52 PM(UTC)

ilus  
ilus

Daoud ,
Thanks for your reply but i cannot find TLeadImage in my current version.Which dll will this class be imported from?i googled and found that TLeadImage is in Vector Imaging series.there's only one Type Library with the word "Vector" in my version and it contains classes like TLeadVector,TLEADVectorGroup etc.Hope the info will help to find the problem.

-ilus

#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:23:35 AM(UTC)

Daoud  
Daoud

Ilus,
TLeadImage is the class name for our imaging main VCL control. All you need to do is install our v14.x VCL packages for Delphi 7, and then draw the LEAD Main VCL control on a Delphi form.

You can find the help file in [LEADTOOLS 14]\Help\ltvcln.chm
Search there you will find the full documentation for the Main control, including the Load() method.

Note:
In most help code samples, the control is called Lead1, not LeadImage1, but it's the same control

#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 2:43:25 PM(UTC)

ilus  
ilus

Daoud,
Thank you very much! I got it!You are so kind!

-ilus