Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 6:32:15 PM(UTC)

blix  
blix

Groups: Registered

I trial leadtools cpp convert demo,

I selected ISO as Target, select Lead AAC Encoder as Audio codec(set Object type =LC,  stream format =RAW, Mpeg version =mpeg4, block type = normal, output channel = stereo, output sample rate =48000, bitrate = 128kbps),  then I get a AAC audio file, I transfer this AAC audio to my ipod touch4 to test, I found, it can play well on iTunes, but can't play on iPod touch4, I tried the .m4a and .aac file extension name, both failed on iPod touch4.

Then I selected ISO as target, select LEAD AAC Encoder as Audio codec(same setting as above), select Lead H.264 Encoder as video codec(main profile), then I get a H.264 mp4 file, then I transfer this mp4 file to my ipod touch4 to test, I found, it can play on iPod touch4, but no sound, just have right picture, no sound.

I used iTunes to convert same file to aac audio file, it can play fine on iTouch4, so I think there is something wrong with Lead AAC Encoder, I write this problem here, need help, if Lead AAC Encoder can't convert aac audio for iTouch4, I think it's so bad, because iPod and iTouch is most popular, and have many users, we must support iPod.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 5:48:27 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

We have a demo that converts to iPod-compatible format. The demo is called 'Convert to Mobile' and the source code is available in the [LEADTOOLS 17 Install folder]\Examples\Ltmm folder.

Please check the demo and check the AAC encoder settings (and other settings used) for the iPod (H264+AAC) option.