Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:16:57 PM(UTC)
shweta2010

Groups: Registered

How to display Dicom images using leadtools 16.5. I do not want to use medical image viewer , web image viewer is not able to display the dicom images which i am using coz of large bit size, i donot have silverlight assemblies with me and i have to work precisely with lead tools 16.5

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 5:29:19 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Do you own a LEADTOOLS medical toolkit? If not, you will not be able to load DICOM images using LEADTOOLS.
If you own a medical toolkit, you should be able to load and display DICOM images without problems.
Are you building a Windows desktop application or a web application?
If you're creating a desktop application, you could load the DICOM dataset using DicomDataSet.Load() then supply the image (pixel data) to our RasterImageViewer.
If you're creating a web application, you have 3 options:
1. Use the Medical Web Image Viewer.
2. Use the LEADTOOLS SilverLight assemblies, but these only support Dicom in v17 and later.
3. Use the RasterImageViewer control (Win Forms control), but embed it in a user control and use it in a web application.

Edit by moderator:
In the newer versions of LEADTOOLS, there are advanced features for viewing medical images in web applications.

Edited by moderator Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:51:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified