Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2009 7:43:03 PM(UTC)

panacea  
panacea

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I am using Medical Image viewer in my application (VC++ 2005 , C++ class Library, ver 16.5).
How can I set brightness and contrast for the image in medical image viewer. I am facing the problem like when I am displaying the image in medical image viewer, it is showing full dark. After djusting only, the image is showing better. How can I set the default brightnes and contrast for Medical  Image Viewer.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2009 8:56:17 AM(UTC)

Amin  
Amin

Groups: Manager, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

You can control the different viewer settings using the LImageViewer::SetActionProperties.
How do you currently do the adjustment? If it's using the Window Level mouse action, you can do the same thing programmatically by calling SetActionProperties with nAction set to CONTAINER_ACTION_WINDOWLEVEL.

Amin Dodin

Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2009 6:07:44 PM(UTC)

panacea  
panacea

Hi,
I tried with CONTAINER_ACTION_WINDOWLEVEL. But. How can Image viewer automatically adjust the brightness and contrast when the image is displayed? How can I set that?

#4 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2009 10:28:01 AM(UTC)

Amin  
Amin

Groups: Manager, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

If you want to do it by programmatically, you must first tell me how you currently do the adjustment.
Please tell me what exactly you do manually, and I will tell you how it's done by code.

Amin Dodin

Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2009 12:04:44 AM(UTC)

panacea  
panacea

Hi,
I have done adjustment using Width and center params. The width is getting by GetMinMaxVal() function. After that The center is calculated like width/2. After that I am displaying the image in Image viewer. I want to know whether it is correct or not. If not, please let me know how to do?
and One more doubt, I want to know Lookup Table how to Implement in graphical display.

Regards
Manohar

#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2009 7:51:12 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Manohar,
The center probably should be (width/2) + MinValue. It will only be Width/2 if the min value is 0.
Other than that, it should work correctly like you describe it.

About the lookup table and graphical display, this appears to be a different issue. If it is different, please create a new forum thread for it or send a new email to support@leadtools.com and provide the following details in the new request:
1. What exactly do you want to do graphical display for?
2. Where do you want to do the display?
3. What do want it to look like?