Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:33:37 AM(UTC)

john  
john

Groups: Registered

I have been trying for several days to get my activeX control to work.  I have followed the procedures for creating the cab file and the lpk file.  I have tried troubleshooting per the instructions with VBDemo.htm.  Since VBDemo.htm fails to show the ActiveX control, I assume either my lpk file is wrong or I have to change something in the code of VBDemo.html.  My lpk file name is bidView.lpk and is in the root folder of the web app. (c:\inetpub\planweb)  this is also the directory where my VBDemo.htm is located.

Can anyone help me with what alterations need to be made in VBDemo.htm and how to get past this problem?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2005 3:44:11 AM(UTC)

Ike  
Ike

Groups: Tech Support

The reference to your LPK file should look something like this:
<object classid="clsid:5220cb21-c88d-11cf-b347-00aa00a28331" align="baseline" border="0" width="1" height="1" ID="Object1" >
<param name="LPKPath" value="/v13/CONTROLS/LTOCX130.LPK">

NOTE: it must be a relative path, not a fully qualified path.

Edited by moderator Saturday, October 1, 2016 8:32:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ike
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo