Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2009 8:52:28 AM(UTC)
griddalur

Groups: Registered

I am looking for methods to Add/combine or average several images of same size. using 16 bit gray scale images.

LeadTools.ImageProcessing.Color
AddCommad description says, we can combine a list of images but the example does not show that.

I was also looking at CombineCommand from Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Effects which only combine 2 images, but not a list Like L_AddBitmap() in C++;

Can you please help me with a sample code or methods to add multiple images with good performance for 16bit image of same size?

Thanks
Venkata

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:20:55 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Venkata,
You can use the AddCommand by loading the image pages to a RasterImage object and pass the RasterImage object to the AddCommand to run.
If you use the AddCommand and you are unable to make it work, create a small sample project in a ZIP or RAR file (not your full application) and provide a sample image and I will try to check it for you.
If you attach your project here do not use the 'Preview' feature or include serial numbers/unlock keys.