Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2008 10:25:58 AM(UTC)
KirbyWallace

Groups: Registered

Hi Guys. After a two year hiatus, we have decided to pick up this project and try it again. We started it once a couple of years ago, and got sidetracked. We are now ready to take another stab at it.

I installed the 14.5 software from the 14.5 download, and dusted off the original source code. It all runs just like it did back then, except I'm getting that "nag screen" even though my source code makes the "UnlockSupport" calls.

LEAD1.UnlockSupport L_SUPPORT_DOCUMENT, "jjjjffffkkkk"
LEAD1.UnlockSupport L_SUPPORT_BARCODES_1D, "889977yy"
LEAD1.UnlockSupport L_SUPPORT_PDF_SAVE, "112233nn"
LEAD1.UnlockSupport L_SUPPORT_PDF_READ, "PSPSPSPS"

etc etc etc.

Difference is, this time we are using the controls inside MS Access instead of Visual Basic.

The Access form load event has the "unlockSupport" calls. In the VB Version, this was done in the Form Load event. We are doing it now in the Access FormOpen event. But even in the Access FormLoad event, we still get this nag screen.

I remember something about there being a nag- and a non-nag-version of the dll or ocx control. Can anyone refresh my memory on that, please?

Also, if it's a "nag-version" issue, can someone tell me where to get the required non-nag versions?

Thanks.

Kirby

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, December 14, 2008 5:08:32 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Kirby,
To stop receiving the nag message, you must use the UnlockSupport method which you are using with the no-nag version of our DLL. The no-nag version is included with our v14.5 patches.
To receive the patches, please send your serial number to support@leadtools.com and ask for the latest v14.5 patches.