Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, November 5, 2004 7:11:42 AM(UTC)
todd.m.gray2

Groups: Registered

I have to render a CGM file, so unfortunately I don't get to use the .net namespace.  I have to call the DLL interface directly (I'm planning to use L_LoadBitmap and L_PantDC).  I'm having some problems getting the definitions of the BITMAPHEADER and FILEINFO structs correct.  Has anyone called the DLL api directly via interop?  If so, would you be willing to share some sample cource code?  Thanks!

Todd Gray

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2005 9:03:32 AM(UTC)

support  
support

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

It might be easier to use the Main OCX or Raster COM objects in this case because you can move a bitmap between these objects and the .NET components using Leadtools.Compatibility (e.g. RasterImageConverter.ToLeadBitmap).

Is this option feasible for you?

Thanks,

Ali Abo Al-Rob
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 29, 2017 8:08:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2005 7:10:58 AM(UTC)

Gabe  
Gabe

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Thank you for your support of LEAD and LEADTOOLS.
Attached is a .NET project that calls the LEADTOOLS V14 DLL's directly to load and paint an image. The information in the LEADTOOLS.CS class can be found in the LEADTOOLS header files. If you have any specific questions, please post back to the forum.

File Attachment(s):
LeadApi.zip (11kb) downloaded 50 time(s).

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 29, 2017 8:12:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gabe
Developer Support
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo