Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:34:45 AM(UTC)
Sreeram Tedla

Groups: Registered

Hello,
   I tried to concatenate two MJPEG files [which are downloaded from http://www.leadcodecs.com/Download/MCMP-MJPEG-Videos.htm ] and want concatenated file in MJPEG formate(.avi).

For that i installed LEADTOOLS Multimedia EVAL 15 , MJPEG codec[Downloaded from same url] and changed the demo program [ConcatSameSize] from default target extension ".ogg" to ".avi" and  other  necessary  code changes.

I am getting error message as below  while executing after changes  "Error occurred with [full path of  filename1] file ,do you want to continue concatenating the of the file in the list? " with YES or NO buttons. If
i  press YES button another message like "Error occurred with [full path
of  file name2] file" and concatenating is going on with never ending.

Can anybody have an idea,what could be the reason and what should i look into it.
I would be very greatful  if any sample code is provided with early reply.

Thanks&Regards,
Sreeram Tedla

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2008 4:28:12 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I have tried the changes that you did (OGG to AVI), I also changed the line 292 in Concatenate.cs from ltmmConvert_Interleave_Full to ltmmConvert_Interleave_None or ltmmConvert_Interleave_None_Buffered and it seems to be working. Please try changing the interleave mode to the suggested values.