Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2008 12:03:09 PM(UTC)

PaulG  
PaulG

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I have a .pdf document that I need to amend, adding a logo (standard .jpg) and some extra text. The file comes in .pdf format that I convert to MS Word using ePrint IV - this works fine.

I then make my changes, save the file and then try to reconvert back to.pdf.

For some annoying reason, ePrint will only convert the first 7pages - the MS word document is 20pages long.

Why is is doing this and what can I do to fix it?

FYI - Windows XP Pro, Word 2003, ePrint IV, 45Gb space on C:\  with a cleared Temp folder.

.DOC file is 1Mb with 20 pages.

Thanks

Paul.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, March 16, 2008 3:36:15 AM(UTC)

Yasir Alani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

First, please make sure it's not an MS Word printing problem
by printing the same document on the same PC to any printer other than LEADTOOLS ePrint. Does it work?

If that's not it, I want to make sure that you have the latest build installed on your computer.

The latest build for ePrint 4 is (4.5.0.025 – 13.0.0.112).

If you have the same build number, then use the same setup file you have to repair ePrint 4, and see if it solves your problem.

If you have an older build, then please send your serial
number to eprintsupport@leadtools.com and mention this forum post so I can send you download instructions to the latest build.

Please DON'T post your serial number on the forum.

#3 Posted : Monday, March 17, 2008 12:44:17 AM(UTC)

PaulG  
PaulG

Groups: Registered

Hi,

The does appear to be an error in terms of printing, trying it twice I can get up to page 19 or page 6! Words generates a warning about margins being outside the printable area of the page  - can you advise if this could be causing the problem?

Our build version is 4.5.0.015-13.0.0.111 so I'll send an email as requested to get up to date files.

In the meantime, I have managed to get my file converted succesfully using ********.

Given that the Word document was created by ePrint in the first place (conversion from .PDF) I am disappointed that a freebie site has been able to covert it without any problems whatsoever when the software that we PAID for has been unable to cope.......

#4 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2008 6:32:22 AM(UTC)

jigar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hello Everyone,

Just in case anyone else is having a similar problem,  I sent Paul the final build of ePrint IV to test out with.  I haven't heard back from him yet, but you can send an email to eprintsupport@leadtools.com with your serial number and name to get the final build of ePrint IV.

Paul, if you read this, let us know if it fixed your problem or not.

Thanks.