Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2008 11:32:40 AM(UTC)

daclark  
daclark

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I'm using LeadTools 14.5 and VS 2005 with C#. I cant get the nag message to go away, even  though I followed the directions from the LT Help file for the Nag Message.
I copied the LeadTools.Kernel.dll from the NONAG directory to my bin directory, but when I do that, I get the message "PDF capability is required" from an exception when I try to SAVE the PDF to file.

If I dont copy the LeadTools.Kernel.dll from the NONAG directory, the Nag message comes up and I can save the PDF to file.

I saw the prior postings and tried everything in them (including download the v15 LEADTOOLSPDFRuntime.exe) but nothing has worked so far.

Please advise !!!! Thanks

Exception msg: PDF capability is required;
Stack:    at Leadtools.RasterException.CheckErrorCode(Int32 code)
   at Leadtools.Codecs.RasterCodecs.SaveOnePage(Int32 page, SaveParams saveParams)
   at Leadtools.Codecs.RasterCodecs.Save(SaveParams saveParams)
   at Leadtools.Codecs.RasterCodecs.Save(IRasterImage image, String fileName, RasterImageFormat format, Int32 bitsPerPixel, Int32 firstPage, Int32 lastPage, Int32 firstSavePageNumber, CodecsSavePageMode pageMode)

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2008 12:28:53 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello,

When you use the NoNag version of the LeadTools.Kernel.dll, to load and save PDF files, you have to unlock the PDF support in your code by using the RasterSupport.Unlock Method.
If you don't have the LEADTOOLS PDF Plug-in or you have it but you don't have the unlock keys, please send your LEADTOOLS serial numbers to sales@leadtools.com and ask about the PDF Plug-in.

When using the Nag version of the DLL, you can load and save PDF files because this Leadtools.Kernel.dll has the Document/Medical features unlocked for you.

When you distribute your application, you must distribute the DLL from the \REDIST\DOTNET\NONAG directory, and must unlock the specialized features in your application.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support