Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2007 11:03:24 PM(UTC)

johnl  
johnl

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I am using LeadLib.LEADClass of Leadtools v14.5 to try to load DWF/DWG files. When I loaded PDF and save to JPEG file It is OK. But when I loaded a DWF file, getFileInfo is OK and Load file gave me Error "LEAD Error: Internal Error 20405 - call LEAD".

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2007 9:33:35 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

This error means that Vector_DWF is locked, but version 14.5 does not have an unlock code for vector_DWF, that was only in 12 and 13.  Most likely this can be resolved by unlocking support for Vector.

If you do not have the vector unlock key, then you need to contact licensing@leadtools.com to sign the agreements required and then they will give you the unlock code.

If you ARE using the unlock code, then please send an email to support@leadtools.com with a small sample project (NOT your entire application) that isolates this problem.  You cannot post it here because it is public and private material such as unlock codes and serial numbers CANNOT be posted.