Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2007 5:40:39 AM(UTC)
TSPillai

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I'm involved in upgrading Summation application which was using Lead Tools 13 version to 14 version.

The existing application uses Ltroc13n.dll for ocring images. We use the following method for recognizing words and characters - short RecognizePage (short iPageIndex, long lFlags);

As per our analysis we could find  - short Recognize (short iStartPage, short iPageCount) function as a more relevant function in Ltrdc14n.dll.

In my existing application, I set the ShowVerificationDialog property to TRUE. So when the RecognizePage function is called we are thrown with the Verification dlg, which contains the following options -

MOVE_RIGHT
MOVE_LEFT
JOIN_RIGHT
JOIN_LEFT
ACCEPT_WORD 
ACCEPT_GROUP
MARK_AS_NOISE
UNDO
ZOOM_IN
ZOOM_OUT

We cannot find any details about the Verification dialog in LeadTools OCR Com Object Help 14.5 file. So we wanted to know whether the dialog is removed in 14.5 or do we have to use any other dll.

Thanks in advance.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2007 6:55:50 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello,

There is no similar feature in version 14. However, after recognition is done, you can get the list of words returned by the OCR engine (RecognizedWords), and create your own dialog to display them to the user.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support