Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:36:01 AM(UTC)

diglan  
diglan

Groups: Registered

Hello!
I have downloaded this library, it seems to be very powerfull and complete, that's good.
At the moment our company is looking for appropriate library for dicom file transfering via local area network for current project.
Well, i am interested in .net part of library indeed (c#).
I just can't receive and save a file on server side!
Connection is established (i see that on log below window) but nothing is saved.
What's may be wrong?
Application: CSDicomServerDemo
(sorry for English ;))
Thank you!

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2007 7:51:38 AM(UTC)

Otis  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I have checked this issue using the CSDicomServerDemo for the server and CSDicomStoreDemo as the client. I was able to successfully store a file on the server so I believe the problem may be in your configuration. On the server, you need to ensure the port you specify is open and that you have created a user specifying the IP address of that user. On the client, make sure you have specified the correct AE Title for the server (default is LEAD_SERVER), IP and Port, and also the client AE name which you set up previously on the server.