Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 8, 2007 11:23:38 AM(UTC)

Ranjan  
Ranjan

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I have to deploy an application for document viewing with all facilities of a viewer. I have Document Imaging Suite SDK (Licensed) installed on my system. Alongwith I have installed Raster Imaging Suite (Trial Version) also. Earlier I had made my viewer application with OCR module. Now as I know for deployment of my application on each client system needs runtime licenses for each client system. I also know that no runtime lincense will be required for applications using Raster Imaging after getting its SDK licenses. Now I am confused which dlls indicate they are OCR runtime dlls. Which dlls I should remove from my application which needs runtime licenses for each deployment. Please guide me.

Thanks

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2007 8:35:24 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

It's probably easier the other way around...identifying which DLLs ARE the OCR runtime files.  Basically anything that is inside of your <LEADTOOLS>\Redist\OCR\ (prior to 15) or <LEADTOOLS>\Bin\Common\OCR directory are a part of the OCR runtime.  In addition to those, only a few other DLLs would also be used for OCR.  For these, take a look at the help file article "Files to be Included With Your Application" in the applicable help file (API, COM, .NET, etc.) and look for which DLLs the article says are used in OCR processing.